Paritech has a range of products for the Investor and Trader...for all sales enquiries please call one of our sales consultants on 1300 652 511
PULSE is a new generation real time market information, analysis and reporting platform, designed to meet the increasingly sophisticated needs of today’s investment professionals. Broad industry consultation in the early design stages of PULSE determined high requirement levels for front and back office systems integration within our clients operations. To this end, PULSE provides a new benchmark in regards to third party interoperability in today’s financial markets, with seamless integration to leading providers such as Reuters, GBST, OM, Aspect Financial and Praemium. These levels of connectivity allow clients to fully leverage currently installed infrastructure, thereby avoiding, in many cases, significant overlap in resources.
In addition, clients can integrate internal database information directly into PULSE information windows. These levels of integration can significantly reduce both the application footprint and complexity required on each user workstation within the environment. PULSE extends real time data connectivity beyond the historical barrier of the basic broker workstation. The PULSE API allows data to be easily integrated into client side applications including client websites, internal portfolio management applications and internal reporting systems. To ensure ongoing high levels of client loyalty, PULSE also provides the capability to web deliver a feature rich real time terminal, with tiered feature level offering capabilities customised to suit client status. In terms of scale-ability and availability, PULSE has more than proven itself over the past years with single client installations of over 500 Broker workstations and 10,000 plus retail client base.
• Web based delivery allowing 100% secure login anywhere/anytime
• Granular feature set capability allowing Financial Institutions to deliver customised PULSE versions for key distribution channels, including internal Advisors, Wholesale and Active Retail clients
• Single dashboard view of client information allowing the Advisor to make quick and accurate decisions
• Integrate additional Backoffice information in PULSE via Paritech DataWarehouse
• Advanced decision tool sets for Advisors enabling them to provide indepth analysis not available on comparable platforms
• Extensive levels of Order Management connectivity via FIX to both Market Exchanges and internal Trading Engines.
• Extensively integrated with major back office systems, including GBST, Broadridge and Relegare
• Supported by key Third Party Clearers and Wholesale Brokers including Pershing and BBY
• Fully customisable Compliance/Trade vetting engine. Seamlessly manages key compliance issues such as Employee Trading activity
• Extensive Securities and Market Data Coverage
• Sophisticated Security Analysis Tools
• Personalised Watch Lists
• Flexible tiled screen layouts
• Screen layouts can be saved
• Powerful real time charting
• Customizable Alerting with news
• Real Time Portfolio Manager
• Market Movers
• Detailed Market Depth
• Course of Sales information
• Up to the minute News, Company Reports and
• Investment Research Facilities
• On board streaming multi media training
• Fundamental / Technical / Financial Scanning
• Excel RTD functionality
• Powerful report writing capabilities
• Broker Market Share Reports
• Low latency, real time streaming data
• ASX STP/ACOP certified
• Direct ASX connectivity for ASX Tradematch and Purematch markets
• Direct NSX connectivity
• FIX Engine for inbound/outboard order flow to other FIX engines
• Integrated Execution/Order Management System
• Advanced Algorithmic Order types including Stop and Trailing Stop Loss
• Fully supports full Tailor Made Combination trading for Options
• Cash & Stock Vetting
• Advanced charting (60+ Indicators, 12 Drawing Tools, Multi time frame)
• 20 year charting multi market database
• Market Depth Replay
• Multiple News sources (ASX, Dow Jones, AAP, NSX)
• Reuters feeds capabilities for International Data
• Fundamental reports
• Excel integration
• Integrated, online education
• Back Office trade reporting (GBST, Broadridge)
• Data Warehouse with COM / Web Services access
• JSON/XML datafeeds
• Chi-X ready
Paritech is committed to the ongoing development of the PULSE platform. The aim of this development is to position PULSE at the leading edge of Information Terminals globally. As part of this, Paritech continues to invest substantial research and development capital into the ongoing development of PULSE. A key development differentiator at Paritech is our tireless focus on client needs. This focus has seen us deliver long sought after features such as broad third party integration and an application programming interface to facilitate client side integration projects. We will continue to deliver these innovative features as the PULSE product continues to adapt to changing market requirements Our ongoing research and development investment in our development team ensures that your investment in PULSE will be secure.
With over 10 years experience developing and supporting information systems in the Brokerage industry, Paritech fully understands the mission critical nature of information terminal feeds to Brokers. Our support desks are staffed with IT skilled support staff fully versed with the PULSE system. These staff are backed by network and programming specialists focussed on rectifying any issues in the minimum possible time. Complementing our technical support staff, our industry specialists will assist with any questions relating to the disseminated data.
DataDirector 3 - Market Information at your finger tips
Markets available for you to access data include:
Australian Share Price Data – Full equities service, ASX including warrants and company options, both available in end of day and hourly snapshots, plus ETO data.
US Share Price Data - Full equities service available for AMEX, NYSE, NASDAQ, selected indices and fundamental data.
UK Share Price Data – Full equities service available for LSE, major index plus industry index information.
All prices of the data provided to you are carefully checked and any errors or omissions are corrected. Historical data is accessible to you and extends back
15 years where available. However, there are some blue-chip companies and indices that provide historical information as far back as 1982.
Invest in reliable, accurate and timely data with Paritech for your trading success.
• Only download what you need.
• Keeping your database size to a minimum.
• Works with any MetaStock format program. Groups all "Stocks" in one folder.
• Keeps warrants and options separately.
• One click to creates Index lists, ASX 300, ASX 200 ASX 50 etc.
• One click to creates Sector lists, Banks, Retails, Energy, etc Covers all major overseas indices.
• Checks your database and automatically knows what date range to update.
• Extremely fast download speeds.
• Automatically adjusts for stock splits and name changes.
• No need to run DM after download Scans and deletes companies that are de-listed (after 3 months).
• Periodically checks your database and repairs any potential problems.
• Single click action.
Using DD3 is simply a matter of selecting which database's option wish to create and download then click "Update". DD3 will then create and automatically maintain each database, this includes carrying out automatic maintenance for stock splits, consolidations, dilutions etc. DD3 will also automatically fix any corrupted data file. DD3 will also remove any stocks that have not traded for 3 months.
MarketScan incorporates fundamental analysis, company information, technical analysis and scanning all into one powerful investment tool. Paritech's MarketScan is the perfect research assistant when it comes to helping you find stocks that meet your investment criteria so that you can grow your investments and reach your goals.
What MarketScan can Do For You:
Create Your Own Searches and Watch lists
At the touch of a button you can identify which sectors are hot. The information you need to have before investing.
Combine Technical and Fundamental Information
Not only can you find financially sound stocks with your fundamental criteria, the technical information can help you with the timing of your trades.
Filter and Search Stocks of Particular Interest
The powerful search function allows you to build searches and tailor lists combining dozens of fundamental and technical criteria.
“Wild Card” Search
Scan the business summaries of companies or key personnel lists for a word that is of particular interest to you. (eg) Scan listed business summaries for the word “vaccine”.
You can search for companies that are outperforming their industry group. (eg) All stock where the PE ratio is less than the industry average. Analyse and compare business ratios to make a valued judgement and view detailed company reports.
MarketScan possesses the following advantages:
• Easy to use
• Comes with pre-defined searches and services
• Create your own watchlists and searches at the touch of a button
• Identify which sectors are hot and the ones that are not!
• Combine as many search criteria as you like!
By combining fundamental and technical analysis information, you can display, save, scan, filter and view important timing and company data to help you choose quality performing stocks!
Paritech is a world leader in the download of financial information including End of day Data, Intra day data and Real Time data to charting, analysis and portfolio management software programs. We have built a sophisticated and time tested client/server system, supporting many thousands of clients downloading information daily across Australia, the United States and Europe. We offer a range of data products and services, covering both technical and fundamental analysis.
With 10's of thousands of Data Users, Paritech's Data service is Accurate, Reliable, Fast and cost effective. The data we provide to our retail clients is also used by many Financial Institutions, Leading Media organizations and even the Australian Government Treasury.
Paritech is committed to the ongoing development of the Realtime data platform. The aim of this development is to position our Realtime data at the forefront of Information Terminals globally. As part of this, Paritech continues to invest substantial research and development into the ongoing development of our Realtime data platform. Paritechs PULSE is a new generation Real time market information, analysis and reporting platform designed to meet the increasingly sophisticated needs of today's traders and investment professionals.
Paritech understands the importance of fast, reliable and accurate data. As the largest end of day data vendor in Australia, data is delivered to you via the Internet in minutes. Historical data is accessible to you and extends back 15 years where available. However, there are some blue-chip companies and indices that provide historical information as far back as 1982. Paritech EOD and Hourly Equities Data Service DataDirector - Data for local and global markets. For use in programs such as MetaStock, Insight Trader, AmiBroker, MTPredictor, Advanced Get, EzyCharts, TradeStation, OmniTrader, HotTrader, Stex and many other popular charting and portfolio management programs. Data is provided both on a historical and End of day as well as Intra day basis.
Australian Share Price Data – Full equities service, ASX including warrants and company options, both available in end of day and hourly snapshots. Plus ETO data.
DataTools International Futures, Commodities & Forex
Combined with historical and End of day data, the DataTools program, which has been designed to make futures data easy to download, organise and understand. Data is also usable in MetaStock compatible programs.
Paritech PX API
The Paritech PX API is a Microsoft COM based API which allows you to programatically access many of the data types displayed in Paritech Pulse. It also allows order requests (new, amend and delete) to be programatically sent to markets. Since many software languages or applications support COM, this API makes it possible to use Paritech data in (and send orders from) 3rd party developed applications, including terminal applications, algorithmic engines and analysis software. It is also ideal for displaying real time data in Excel and other types of spreadsheets.
An SDK has been developed to assist with implementing software that uses the API. It includes documentation and help for the API and it includes example programs in various languages (including Excel). The latest release of the SDK is available from our "HELP" > "Downloads" page. We also provide a forum for Px API where users can discuss the API. There is quite a lot of information about the API within this forum. Please be aware that these forums are not an official a Paritech support channel however you may use them for peer support. The forums can be accessed at:
- Cost $330.00 inc GST set up fee…Please call Paritech Sale for purchase 1300 652 511
- The API is used at your own risk. Paritech accepts no liability for any losses incurred through your use of the API.
- Paritech reserves the right to immediately withdraw your access to the API if your use of the software in any way interferes with our services.
- Support for API is not included with Pulse subscription. You may purchase support for API separately from Paritech. Alternatively, you may post questions in our Px API forum however, as discussed above, be aware that the questions may not be answered.
In order to use the API, you need to:
1. Have an active Paritech Pulse account.
2. Email Paritech to request that your Pulse account has the API permission enabled. The email should specify:
- your name
- your Pulse username
- your contact details (email and phone)
- the reasons for using the API
3. Download the SDK and install
Paritech WEB API
Paritech's WEB API allows you to programatically retrieve stock exchange and related data from Paritech servers using Web protocols. It also allows order requests (new, amend and cancel) to be programatically sent to markets.
This API is ideal for use in server applications. We have customers are using this API in: websites, robo advice systems and algorithmic systems. Currently the API has support for following types of API calls:
- Stock Quotes
- Market Movers
- Price History
- User settings
The complete list of functions is documented in the SDK. To assist developers in working with the API, Paritech provide a test environment for the API. The test environment allows developers to retrieve test data and send test orders. This allows developers to test their applications before connecting them to production. Paritech's Pulse product can be used to monitor the accounts to which the API is sending order requests. Pulse can be used for this both in the test environment and in production.
The API is only available to users/firms who have a Pulse account. In order to get access to this API, please contact a representative from Paritech. They will be able provide you with more information about the API.
Paritech WEBSocket API
|WEB API||WEB SOCKET API||PX API (ActiveX)||FIX (Financial Information eXchange)|
|Used for||Server-based web applications that require trading + request/response data only (i.e. non streaming).||Any software/ operating system that requires trading + event-driven streaming data.||Microsoft COM applications that requires trading + event-driven streaming data.||Real-time exchange of information related to the securities transactions and markets. (Software independent)|
|Perfect for||Robo advisers or for embedded web data /trading interfaces||Market Analysts, algorithmic developers.||Traders using excel spreadsheets||Brokers|
|Protocol||HTTP||JSON messaging over TCP/IP socket connection||Microsoft COM (Component Object Model).||FIX messaging over TCP/IP socket connection|
|Data||Click refresh (request/response)||Streaming||Streaming||Streaming|
|Order requests (new/amend/cancel)||Y||Y||Y||Y|
Market to Limit
|SOFTWARE DEVELOPER KIT||WebAPI SDK||SocketAPI SDK||PXAPI SDK||FIX SDK|
Paritech specialise in developing low touch stock market brokerage systems. These systems are ideal for brokerage firms focusing on providing trading services to advisory firms and asset management companies. Typically these firms require a brokerage solutions which enables them to deliver trading services at low prices with extensive use of APIs. Paritech provides a completely integrated solution for such firms which only needs to be coupled with a settlement provider.
Paritech brokerage systems include the following capabilities.
TotalView is our administration system for in-house staff. It provides one centralised location where all administration is carried out. No need to switch between different vendor’s screens to perform Administration. Large effort has gone into make the administration screens as easy as possible to use – minimising the amount of training needed by staff.
TotalView also carries out all the backoffice processes required by a brokerage firms. It carries out banking transfers, interacts with the settlement provider and collects information from registries.
The best way of reducing administration is to move it back to the source of the data. TotalView has an Advisor version which can be used by Advisory firms to onboard customers manually or correct customer information. Not only does this reduce the broker’s workload but it also ensures that the Advisor take more care with data correctness as it now becomes fully under their control.
One of the biggest costs to brokers is bringing new clients onboard. It is quite likely that many of clients will trade infrequently. Therefore it is vital that the onboarding costs are brought down as much as possible to ensure that even infrequent trading clients are still profitable.
Paritech have developed a sophisticated pipelined onboarding API that allows client applications to move through the stages of the onboarding process. Each application can stay in various stages while waiting for external input – for example, VADA identification.
We have also developed a web based user interface around the onboarding API. Advisory firms can choose between the user interface for a quick solution or the API if they want far closer integration with their internal systems.
Order Management Systems (OMS)
At the heart of every trading service there is an Order Management System. It accepts order requests from clients, vets them according to business and market rules, forwards approved order requests to market, provides execution requests back to clients and keeps track of holdings.
Trading through Paritech’s OMS is cash stock vetted at the account level. Advisory firms can specify comprehensive vetting rules either at firm level, advisor level or account level. Vetting rules can also specify that order requests are to be routed to DTR for manual vetting.
Our OMS also processes orders placed by other companies’ Order Management Systems – allowing you to see your full position – regardless of how orders are sent to the exchange. With our move into international trading, our OMS will shortly include the capability to trade in multiple currencies with the ability to buy foreign currencies to ensure international trades are protected against currency movements.
In order to trade, you invariably need data. Whether you just need end of day pricing or require detailed level 2 data, our API’s can provide the data advisory firms, asset management and algorithmic traders require.
While the primary order flow is via API’s, people still need trading terminals to view data, monitor their positions and place orders. Paritech’s Pulse terminal is a fully featured trading terminal available to both advisory firms and retail traders. In addition, Paritech also provide a web based terminal that allows end users to easily view their brokerage information and place orders.
With the advent of Exchange custom instruments such as ASX AQUA symbols, there is a growing demand for Market Making services that enable firms to provide liquidity for symbols. For example, a fund manager may wish for users to be able to purchase units in a fund with an ASX AQUA symbol. In this case the firm would have to ensure that there is always bid and offer positions on the market. Paritech Market Maker services provides a framework where firms can easily manage their bid and offer positions with simple software plugins into this service.
Algorithm Trading (coming soon)
In the past, some types of orders required experience traders to ‘work’ them. For example very large orders or orders for stocks in which there is not much liquidity. Paritech Algorithmic services allow API customers to place orders and have our algorithms work them. Customers no longer have to pay experienced traders or implement their own software algorithms to work these orders.
By making the bulk of our solution services available via APIs, we empower advisory firms, asset managers and traders to develop their innovative systems. No longer are they constrained by working with the broker’s website or having to interact with brokerage staff to co-ordinate information. These firms can develop their IT infrastructure which best services their customers and ensure there is a streamlined interaction with the broker.
Our main APIs cover the following brokerage areas:
• Data – provide access to a wide range of trading related data
• Trading – provide access to accounts, orders, holdings and other brokerage account information. This can be retrieved at account, advisor or firm level. In addition, as you would expect, the API also allows you to submit order requests for new/amend/cancel orders.
• Onboarding – allows you to onboard new customers and manage customer information.
If you are looking for a brokerage solution where API delivery, price and efficiency are key to your brokerage business, then please contact our sales representative for more information.
What’s new in MetaStock XVI?
NEW – Improved MetaStock Explorer
The Explorer has been re-imagined with a more friendly interface to help you identify the information you need more quickly. Watch the Video
• Instantly know the number of results and rejects while being able to see the name of your scan, run time, and if a filter is being applied, interval, and periods displayed in one screen
• Click “View Details” to quickly view your exploration overview and details
• View all explorations reports in one window rather than going through each one individually
• Double click on any row in the exploration report and it will open your chart
• Leave the exploration report open and work with your charts at the same time
• View all past exploration results in one easy to access screen
NEW – Improved Interface and Usability
One of the great features in MetaStock is the huge amount of systems and securities available to you as a trader. It’s important to get what you want when you need it. That’s why we’ve included the following usability features in MetaStock XVI:
• Favorites – Add ANY exploration or system test to your favorites. The favorites list is displayed at the top of the Exploration Window or Systems Test Window, making it easy for you to quickly access your preferred work flows. As an added bonus you can now view all results from only your favorite Explorations or all explorations. Watch the Video
• Most Recently Used Indicators List – See the 20 most recently used indicators on your indicator quick list – right at the top. This makes your most used indicators much easier to find and apply to your charts.Watch the Video
• Sort by Name or Symbol – Rank your symbols in the Power Console by “Name” or “Symbol.” This makes finding the right symbol quicker and easier. Watch the Video
• Double Click to Open Charts – Simply double click on symbols in the Power Console instrument list to open the Chart.
NEW Ways to Edit Local Data
There are now two ways to edit your local data (MS Local and CSV).
1. Edit your data in the downloader in the data sheet
2. If you prefer, edit local data directly from a chart in MetaStock by right clicking on the price and choosing to edit data. This will bring up a datasheet right in MetaStock that you can use to edit the data.
NEW Candle Pattern Scans
There are 5 new explorations based on CandleStick Patterns:
• CandleStick Bearish Patterns – Identifies 6 Patterns
• CandleStick Bullish Patterns – Identifies 6 Patterns
• CandleStick Continuation Patterns – Identifies 3 Patterns
• CandleStick Doji Patterns – Identifies 8 Patterns
• CandleStick Reversal Patterns – Identifies 12 Patterns
NEW Adaptive Cycle Toolkit
Formerly a separate add-on selling for $399, Adaptive Cycle Toolkit is now included in MetaStock XVI. ACT has two completely new sets of indicators and trading tools that harness the power of digital signal processing based on the research of John Ehlers. Find out more.
MetaStock XVI Pricing
Existing Paritech Data Clients:
Call one of our sales consultants on 1300 652 511 to discuss your needs and options.”
Stand alone Cost: $749.00AUD without a data subscription
Upgrade from MetaStock 11 or prior: $375.00AUD* up to 1 August 2018
Upgrade from MetaStock 11 or prior: $405.00AUD* after to 1 August 2018
Upgrade from MetaStock 15 to 16: $176.00AUD* up to 1 August 2018
Upgrade from MetaStock 15 to 16: $270.00AUD* after to 1 August 2018
*Proof of prior MetaStock purchase is required
Special Package Offer for new Metastock/Data Clients
Only $1148.00 includes.…
- MetaStockXVI – $698.00AUD
- Before Midnight ASX Data feed inc history & hourly snapshot data plus Overseas Indices and Metals data $450.00 (normally $530.00).
- 1st Level Technical support for MetaStock 16 included free (normally $110.00).
- DataDirector3 (DD3) Data downloading utility support included free.
Note: once you have purchased MetaStock 16 you will also be charged a yearly USD $10.00 maintenance fee. This fee is charged by MetaStock and done directly via Metastock.com after you have registered. Please keep in mind MS16 will not function until the ”maintenance fee” has been paid. Once payment is complete a “datalink maintenance Id” and a “datalink maintenance password” will be created and made available to you from the My Downloads page on metastock.com . You will need both sets of user details to allow Metastock 16 to start.