Paritech recognise the importance of protecting your personal information.
You have our assurance that:
- We are committed to safeguarding your privacy online.
- We only use your personal information to help us service your account, to improve our services to you, to provide you with products you have requested, and to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We do, however, share selected information under certain conditions:
- We share information as part of normal business operations and as part of normal legal/regulatory purposes required by the Australian Taxation Department, Australian Securities and Investment Commission, and other regulatory and government entities; and
- We occasionally invite selected third parties to participate in offers we feel would be attractive to Paritech customers. If you wish to permanently opt-out of these offers–or if you wish to correct any inaccurate information – send an e-mail to email@example.com
- We protect your account information by placing it on the secure portion of our Web site. That’s why you have to enter a unique User Name and Password each time you want to access your account information. In addition, you can use the Log Off button located throughout the site to securely exit your account without closing your browser. Your Password should never be shared with anyone.
- When you access our ecommerce facilities using Netscape Navigator™ or Microsoft® Internet Explorer, SSL encryption technology is used to protect your communications.
- This Web site does not collect personally identifying information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. There is a technology called “cookies” which can be used to provide tailored information from a web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it. For more information, please see How to work with Cookies.
- The Paritech site contains links to other web sites. Paritech is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.